The Owly Trilogy comprises 3 books in the Owly Series of childrens books which I wrote for my own kids Michael and Emer. Each story is available on Kindle while the trilogy is on Kindle and print through Amazon. Click on any of the links across the page to go direct to Amazon.
As a mother, I strongly believe we need to nurture our children but yet equip them with life skills that will help develop them personally. These books are positive, uplifting and teach children through story about bravery, overcoming challenges, looking out for each other, helping each other, appreciating all the good things in our lives, taking care of our environment and making the world a better place to live.
Meaning Behind The Books
- The bunch of unlikely forest animals that came together represent the diverse cross section of people children will meet in life, different personalities, problems etc.
- Owly the main character represents the inner wisdom of a child and about bringing out the best in themselves
- Victor Vulture “appears” to be a bad guy but appearances can be deceptive and sometimes when we mess up there is a good and valid reason behind it
- Magic Medicine Tree represent the healing power of nature and about looking after our environment and the world around us.
- Spirit of the Forest represents the life force all around us and is an unseen spirit that guides and looks over the forest and all its inhabitants. It won’t help unless asked!
1. Owly Saves The Magic Medicine Tree
A heartwarming, uplifting and positive story of loyalty, friendship, adventure and team work, where a bunch of unlikely forest friends go on the adventure of a life time. Together, they overcome the beady eyed sharp clawed Victor Vulture, meet the mysterious Spirit of the Forest and save the Magical Medicine Tree. The creatures learn so much about themselves and each other, experience a whole new world, learn to make the magic of the forest come alive, and learn many more important lessons that any child will enjoy. It is a story for young and old and will bring a smile to your face as you see where your imagination will take you.
2. Owly And The Enchanted Forest
Owly and friends make an enchanted forest home. See the magic come alive as they work together to turn their forest into a place full of fun, magic, color and adventure. It truly becomes a magical place to live but something will always happen and they are called to protect their forest home. Watch how they work together to save their forest from sneaky, very dangerous badgers who try to attack and won’t back down, but the animals have other plans! See the Magic Medicine Tree comes to the rescue once again and how the animals use everything they learned from the Spirit of the Forest and Magic Medicine Tree to survive a very scary moment. Witness what happens the night of a terrifying storm and smile when you see what happens to Victor Vulture! This is a heartwarming story about making the world a better place to live in, helping each other and looking out for each other, overcoming the odds and challenges that life throws as us and really making happy ever after stories come true! Believe the unbelievable, imagination is everything!
3. Spirit Of The Forest Helps Owly And Friends
Owly helps a sad little butterfly find new wings and at the same time helps her see how wonderful she really is, even without the wings she dreams about! As the day of a fantastic party gets closer, the whole forest and its creatures are put in danger by hunters. See how the Spirit of the Forest, the Magic Medicine Tree, Owly and Victor Vulture bring the whole forest together to protect itself and make life very unpleasant for the hunters! Watch what happens! Just when it looks like nothing else can go wrong, a child goes missing. See how the Spirit of the Forest reunites the child with his Dad. Of course its back again to the fantastic magical party for all the animals to celebrate everything that is wonderful about the Enchanted Forest and the creatures that live there!